This website www.bkam.ma is the property of BANK AL MAGHRIB, a legal entity governed by public law, founded by virtue of Dahir No.1-59-233 on Hija 23rd 1378 (June 30th 1959) and governed by the provisions of Law No. 76-03 bearing statutes of Bank Al-Maghrib enacted by Dahir No. 1-05-38 dated Shawwal 20th 1426 (November 23rd, 2005), headquartered at Rabat, 277, avenue Mohammed V.
This website is designed to make public access to information easier, particularly through publishing press releases, statistics, institutional publications, legal notices and statutory texts, as part of the transparency policy advocated by the Bank.
Use of this website www.bkam.ma is subject to the following conditions:
- Users should provide the exact address of the Bank’s official website [www.bkam.ma]. Bank Al-Maghrib disclaims any liability for other websites that can be posted in its name and which address is different from the above mentioned one.
- Documents in this website are provided solely for purposes of information and openness and constitute general information about the missions of our Institute.
- Copyright of this website and all the documents contained therein belongs to Bank Al-Maghrib. This website may not be reproduced, fully or partly, without prior written consent of Bank Al-Maghrib. To obtain such permission, you are invited to forward your request to the official address of our Institute.
Bank Al-Maghrib collects personal data through this website for legitimate purposes and ensures a fair processing in accordance with Law No. 09-08 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Users are asked to check accuracy of the website address particularly before disclosing any personal information in the electronic forms provided in this site.
Access to information
Information, legal notices, press releases, statistics, and institutional publications of the Bank, are provided in this site to reinforce the constitutional right of access to information.
The Bank’s decision to generate cookies requires prior consent of the user. Also, the user must be informed of the purpose of these cookies and the means to object to their use.
Protection of personal data
As part of its duties, Bank Al-Maghrib is implementing personal data processing operations, and is providing the following sheets :
- File of claims from credit institutions and deposits of natural persons
- Processing third parties queries
- Account management
- File of Bank Accounts Centralization (Central Accounts)
- File of irregular checks
- Central of Risks Delegated by BAM
- File of centralization of payment incidents on bills of exchange
- Internet Portal
- Miscellaneous requests
- Access control
- Video surveillance
In accordance with the Law No. 09-08 promulgated by Dahir 1-09-15 dated February 18th, 2009 on the protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing, the people concerned have the right to access information concerning them and to correct them. They can exercise this right by sending their written applications along with a copy of an identity document to:
277, Avenue Mohammed V, Rabat
P.O. Box 445
These sheets mainly contain information to be disclosed to the persons concerned by virtue of the provisions of Law No. 09-08, and more particularly the contact details of the Bank’s staff in charge of processing and answering requests to the rights of access and rectification.